02:30 PM in Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
COVID-19 Clinincal Research Coalition
Addressing neglected COVID-19 research priorities in low-resource settings
KEY MEETING OBJECTIVES:
1. Give coalition members an opportunity to share with funders the projects being developed, based on working group-identified COVID-19 research priorities in low-resource settings.
2. Provide funders with a “no-strings-attached” opportunity to learn more and ask questions about proposed projects.
3. Create a forum for open discussion on how we can collectively facilitate priority research in resource-limited settings.
• Prof. Dr Veronika von Messling | Director-General for Life Sciences at the Federal Ministry of Education and Research | Germany
• Prof. Charles Shey Wiysonge | Director of Cochrane South Africa & GloPID-R Vice Chair | South Africa