UKRI MRC Board and Panel Vacancies
Published on Friday 16th September 2022
The Medical Research Council (MRC) is inviting applications from experts with the proven experience and expertise to become members of MRC boards and panels from April 2023. We particularly welcome applications from currently under-represented groups, including women and ethnic minority researchers, and researchers with disabilities or long-term conditions.
MRC’s research boards and panels are comprised of leading experts that play a key role in delivering MRC objectives across the portfolio. The research boards hold their own research budgets and review and manage activity and strategies within their scientific domains, working co-operatively in areas of common interest.
We are seeking to fill up to 23 vacancies across our research boards and 26 vacancies across our panels. Applications are invited from non-clinical, clinical and senior industry scientists with the relevant experience and expertise to join the boards or panels in the vacancies below.
The MRC is particularly keen to recruit members who can bring expertise in data science (such as statistics, bioinformatics, and computational modelling), including linking and interrogating data across scales and modalities and iterating between data models and experimental models.
- Infection and Immunity Board (IIB): four vacancies
- Molecular and Cellular Medicines Board (MCMB): five vacancies
- Neurosciences and Mental Health Board (NMHB): five vacancies
- Population and Systems Medicines Board (PSMB): five vacancies
- Applied Global Health Research Board (AGHRB): four vacancies
- Developmental Pathways Funding Scheme Panel: seven vacancies
- Experimental Medicine Panel: four vacancies
- Better Methods, Better Research Panel: five vacancies
- Public Health Intervention Development Panel (PHIND): two vacancies
- Clinical Training and Career Development Panel: five vacancies
- Non-Clinical Training and Career Development Panel: three vacancies
Vacancies are to be filled from 1 April 2023.
Submission Deadline: 30 September 2022
Webpage: MRC board and panel vacancies – UKRI