10:30 AM to 12:00 (GMT)
COVID-19 in Africa & Yemen: What do seroprevalence surveys tell us?
Epicentre, an institutional member of the COVID-19 Clinical Research Coalition, invites you to a webinar to discover and discuss the results of seroprevalence surveys conducted in Cameroon, DRC, Yemen, Mali, Sudan, Kenya, Côte d’Ivoire and Niger.
This webinar will also be an opportunity to review the different tests used, the questions they raise, and the operational impact of these studies on public health policies in the countries concerned, with
- Salha Issoufou, director of operations MSF WaCA
- Etienne Gignoux, epidemiologist at Epicentre
- Céline Langendorf, Epicentre Laboratory coordinator
- Antoine Nkuba, MD-MPH – INRB Kinshasa, DRC & IRD/Montpellier, France
- Prof. Rose Leke, Chair of the National Advisory Group on Immunization in Cameroon
- Yap Boum, representative of Epicentre Africa